Steps for Jacqueline’s messy bob look:
- Treat the hair with?Pureology Purify shampoo. Next, apply Infusion Therapy Keratin Complex Replenisher deep conditioner. Letting that process under heat for 20 minutes. Proceeding with a shampoo and condition with Pureology’s new?Fullfyl line?to get desired density and fullness to help achieve?a?textured look.
- Using retail version of the?Keratin Complex,?prep the hair along with?Bumble + Bumble’s surf foam spray. Using a?flat brush, blow dry?hair. Section front “crown”,?dived hair and roll back into a mohawk with a single prong clip. ?Spraying each of the sections with?Pureology strengthening control hairspray.
- Next, taking a 1 1/4″ barrel curling iron to create the beach waves, and setting everything with?Bumble and Bumble’s surf spray. Take out rolled backed pieces of hair and curl, this will help?to get a voluminous messy look.
Details?for Jacqueline’s Sultry Summer Makeup Look by Marian Little:
Nude Vira Glam Five by MAC,?Lip Liner:?Etcetera by MAC,?Gloss: Florabundance by MAC,?Temptu Airbrush,?Warm cheeks with minimal contouring for a subtle look.
Steps for Kylie’s wavy look:
- Treat the hair with?Pureology Purify shampoo.?Next, apply Infusion Therapy Keratin Complex Replenisher deep conditioner. Letting that process under heat for 20 minutes.
- Using retail version of the?Keratin Complex,?prep the hair along with?Bumble + Bumble’s surf foam spray?and Bumble + Bumble lotion.
- Curl with 1 1/4″ curling iron. Section medium size pieces of hair and curl. Spray with?Bumble + Bumble?Spray de?Mode?+ shake hair/curls out.
Steps for Kylie’s Fresh Electric Lip Summer Makeup Look by Marian Little:
Blush Pink Cheeks by MAC,?Lip Liner: Enchantress by MAC,?Shimmery Defmed Eye by MAC,?Hot/Electric Pink Lips by Candy Yum Yum,?Temptu Airbrush.
“Urban Betty is a hip synonym for modern woman. A modern woman in today’s society is one who looks and feels great. She gets a great haircut along with beautiful color on a regular basis. Her look is maintained and remains fresh with the products and knowledge she receives from an educated stylist. That stylist provides all of the Urban Betty necessities in a comfortable salon environment for those who wish to achieve their best possible identity, inside and out.”
Opened by Chelle Neff in January 2005, Urban Betty is a salon that works to create a visionary experience by channeling the shabby-chic vibe of a country cabin combined with the trendy allure of twentieth century pinups. With complimentary beverages, including beer and wine, and an artist for every type of client, Urban Betty wants every visitor to feel at home. Since its opening, the salon has gained several prestigious awards and has an unparalleled clientele.
For more information on products or to book an appointment, call?Urban Betty?at 512-371-7663
Visit Urban Betty at 1206 W 38th Street Suite 1107, Austin, Texas, 78705