Austin Fashion Week 2016 is coming up right around the corner! Here’s some tutorials for some easy + fashion forward hair and makeup looks created by Red Stella Salon.
Lived-in Wave Steps:
- Section a “u”-section on top of head from temple to temple
- ?Spray Oribe’s Impermeable (or other anti-humidity spray)?on the bottom section of the hair
- ?Start saving first?section of hair closest to the face (away from face), alternating each section of hair forward and backward
- ?Continue and repeat steps 2 and 3 on the top section of hair
- ?Let hair cool down entirely before shaking out the waves
?Notes: When finished, apply a dime size of R + Co’s Badlands (or another dry shampoo paste) to the palm of your hands and scrunch from the ends up to the roots to achieve amazing texture and volume.
- Prepped by highlighting with MAC prep+prime
- Filled in eyebrows
- Applied Red Stella eyeshadow “perfection” all over lid for shimmer and pizzazz
- Added charcoal shadow over liquid?liner to make it a bit smokey
- Lined the bottom of lid with the accent teal color.?This look could be?achieved with any color, example: white, purple, or gold liner depending on your outfit. It’s easy to do and adds a bit of drama!
Top Knot?Hair Steps:
- Take a triangle section on top
- Tease base/triangle section
- Twist hair
- Pin in place with bobby pin
Notes: Sprayed Oribe Thick (Thick Dry Finishing Spray) on ends for added thickness and texture. Perfected piecey-ness on ends by adding?a bit of Sebastian shine crafter. Voil?!